Re: QUERY: Field Quality Assurance for Concrete Coatings

<<<I want to require that the Contractor "retain a testing agency at
Contractor's expense to perform periodic inspection of concrete coating
operation.">>>

Doesn't this create a conflict of interest for the testing agency?  I believe standard practice is to have the owner or designer pay the inspector (unless it's part of the contractor's internal QC program).

Jason Emoto