Re: Foundation on Expansive Clay -- Recap

To Rajendran -- We all agree here.  We, regardless of what else we're
doing, get to share each-others problems and experiences.

And to David -- Absolutely!

I think you're kidding, but I'm serious.  It only takes a couple
minutes to pose a question, or a solution.

Actually, my client has gotten a deal.  Where else could he get the benefit
of the current experiences of some of the best engineers in the world?

Not only that, we get a chance to share our experiences.  Sometimes the
*bad* experiences are of more value to someone else.

Again, thanx to all!

Fountain