ACI 318-99 (3.6- Admixtures)[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: ACI 318-99 (3.6- Admixtures)
- From: 김양수 <kimslove(--nospam--at)kopec.co.kr>
- Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 11:32:49 +0900
ACI 318-99 Code 3.6.5 described for concrete admixtures as follows;
" Water-reducing admixtures, retarding admixtures, accelerating
admixtures, water-reducing and retarding admixtures, and water-
reducing, accelerating admixtures shall conform to "Specification
for Chemical Admixtures for Concrete"(ASTM C 494) or "Specification
for Chemical Admixtures for use in Producing Flowing Concrete"
Dose anybody know the reason why Water Reducing High Range
(ASTM C 494 Type F) and Water Reducing High rangeand and Retarding
(ASTM C 494 Type G) dose not exsit in the ACI 318 Code requirements ?
This mean that the above admixtures can't used in the building designed
in accordance with ACI 318 code or not ?
- Prev by Subject: Re: ACI 318 -Construction Joint - Post-tensioned slabs
- Next by Subject: ACI 350 code for public review
- Previous by thread: RE: Cooper 80
- Next by thread: Re: COMMENTS REQUESTED: Weird Wood Sheathed "Shear Wall"