Re: COMMENTS REQUESTED: Weird Wood Sheathed "Shear Wall"

>How do you make a drawing like that?  AutoCAD?
>
>And how do you get it into .pdf format?
Piece of cake. Adobe Acrobat lets you print to a file just like you print
to a printer. I don't know how it works on Wintel iron but on my Mac all
I do is select 'Print to File' from the usual print dialog box, and it
makes a pdf file. You can add whatever security notes, signatures and
annotations you want within the Acrobat program itself. It works with all
the software I use including programs like MSWord 5.1a that are 10 years
old. And the pdfs are totally cross-platform and already compressed.