Samuel Tan wrote:
> Has anyone ever used AutoVue viewing & markup software in their office?
> Or perhaps used another type of CAD viewing/markup software?
We have Volo View from Autodesk at work. I think this is the first release
so we have the privilege of paying to be beta testers for Autodesk. It
works mostly, chokes on large files, gives lots of error messages but
usually prints out OK.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org