Re: COMMENTS REQUESTED: Weird Wood Sheathed "Shear Wall"

1. Have you tried to design the low bulkhead as a free standing wall to take on
all lateral load. The connection between the wood wall base and masonry will
simply be a shear connection.
I remember from my old boss, Loyld, KISS.
Chris Tse
Sunnyvale, CA