Re: Q: OSB vs. Plywood

Bill,
You are right!
I use it quite extensively. However, when I get into high shear, close nailing
(2"o.c.) requirements, I then change to plywood, because I am not comfortable to
see nail heads splitting those 'peels' left and right regardless what they say
its comparable grade as good as plywood.
Chris Tse
Sunnyvale, CA