Plyscord

After reviewing some drawings from the 50's, I noticed the sheathing was
called out as Plyscord.

Can anyone expand my knowledge my letting me know what type of plywood this
is.

Thanks

Marlou B. Rodriguez
Biggs Cardossa Associates Inc.
Structural Engineers
1871 The Alameda, Suite 200
San Jose, California 95126
408-296-5515 Fax 408-296-8114
http://www.biggscardosa.com

Note:  The opinions that I write are my opinions and
are not necessarily the opinions of BCA or projects
associated with BCA.