RE: Guitar

Pete Townsend is a good song writer, decent guitar player . . . He can sure swing his arm around like a windmill. though.

The only Steve Howe that rings a bell at the moment is the 7 times a charm  cocaine addict with the New York Yankees. Please refresh my memory.

I also forgot to state that Carlos Santana is over-rated. His is okay. I can put my little pinky on the 14th fret and strum really fast too. He is however, a great ambassador for music in general. His back up musicians are great.

-gerard

>>> dfisher(--nospam--at)fplushse.com 04/16/01 01:43PM >>>
And what about Pete Townsend and Steve Howe?