RE: Guitar

Huh?

In my relatives house in England, them's fightn' words!!!!

And a good songwriter?

With regard to Steve Howe, there was once a little band out of the UK called
YES...

Perhaps you remember Starship Trooper?

Btw....a guy who plays 200 notes a minute isn't necessarily good.

(Ref: "the edge")

With regard to jazz musicians, Doc Sevrenson and Woody Herman played a lot
of notes....

Not always the right ones, tho...!

David L. Fisher, SE, PE
Senior Principal