Re: What is the 1076 of Later Edition of the UBC?

Hopefully, someone smarter than me has the answer.

My best guess is that 1076 is a typographical error.

I think the first UBC was in 1492.

John P. Riley, PE, SE
Riley Engineering
20 Oakwood Drive, Blue Grass, Iowa 52726
Tel & Fax:  319-381-3949
jpriley485(--nospam--at)peoplepc.com