Structuralist.Net - Today's Construction Hall of Shame - Interior Braced Panels (prescriptive vs. full compliance)[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAINT Listservice" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Structuralist.Net - Today's Construction Hall of Shame - Interior Braced Panels (prescriptive vs. full compliance)
- From: "Structuralist" <dennis.wish(--nospam--at)gte.net>
- Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 00:39:56 -0700
- Cc: <aec-residential(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc>
Dennis S. Wish, PE
The Structuralist Administrator for:
(208) 361-5447 E-Fax
The Structuralist is a Public, Professional and Educational website devoted to issues on Housing. You are invited to participate or simply visit our discussion forums at"
NOTE: YOU MUST REGISTER (FREE) WITH THE SITE TO POST REPLIES OR MESSAGES.
You may register on the Structuralist.Net at:
Please make sure that when you copy this link that you copy the entire link beginning at http: and ending with Register. There should be no spaces between any of the letters or characters.
Our Residential Listservice is open to all professionals in the building industry and the discussions include code compliance issues as well as quality of construction, prescriptive vs. full compliance, present and future code development and more. The AEC-Residential List is by subscription (always free). To subscribe please use the AutoList subscription feature for the Polhemus.cc Listservices located at:
- Prev by Subject: Structuralist.Net - TEDDS Templates and other productivity tools sought for Software Productivity Tools Forum
- Next by Subject: Structuralist.Net Cybrary - Reference Calculation question!
- Previous by thread: RE: FRAME Analysis SPREADSHEET
- Next by thread: Steel corrosion