RE: What is the 1076 of Later Edition of the UBC?

Come-on! All of your slick answers and not one of you wants to address the
question what do they mean by flexible diaphragm - rigid walls?  Are they
implying rigid walls in the sense of masonry and concrete and flexible
diaphragm by definition of the 97 UBC (even though the building was designed
prior to the 97 UBC OR are they assuming wood to be flexible diaphragm. Do
they consider highly loaded shearwall (plywood 2-sides) to be a stiff
element and are they including braced frames or proprietary shearwalls (such
as Hardy Panels, Strong-walls, Shear-Max etc.?

So bring it back from 1076 to 1996 and tell me what you opinions are?

TIA
Dennis