Speaking for myself, my wife informs me that noticeable flakes are beginning
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
From: Alden Manipula [mailto:amanipula(--nospam--at)novagroupinc.net]
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2001 10:29 AM
Subject: Re: Steel corrosion
I would think 0.01" is well within the tolerances of any steel mill, but i'm
not really all that crusty...
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org