SE review course

Hello everyone,
Do you know if there is any SE review course given in Southern California.
I am curious to know if large engineering firms like Fluour Daniels have
any such programs avialable to their employees and those who are willing to
pay a course review fee.
Thanks in Advance
Samir Y. Ghosn, P.E.
Harris & Associates.