two way slabs[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: two way slabs
- From: "David Fisher" <dfisher(--nospam--at)fplushse.com>
- Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 11:28:50 -0500
Looking for square foot suggestions for spacing of bulkheads (construction joints) in a two way deck.
We always specify 3600 – 4000 sf….
David L. Fisher, SE, PE
Fisher+Horos Structural Engineers
372 West Ontario
Chicago, IL 60610
- Prev by Subject: RE: Tube to Tube Moment Frames
- Next by Subject: two way slabs?
- Previous by thread: RE: Bill Polhemus, Re: Steel corrosion
- Next by thread: Structural Engineers in the News