From: robert onishi <moeng1(--nospam--at)netcbc.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 11:31:09 -0700
Samir Ghosn wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> Do you know if there is any SE review course given in Southern California.
> I am curious to know if large engineering firms like Fluour Daniels have
> any such programs avialable to their employees and those who are willing to
> pay a course review fee.
> Thanks in Advance
> Samir Y. Ghosn, P.E.
> Harris & Associates.
> (800) 827-4901 xt 360
One of the best courses out there is conducted at California State
University, Long Beach
administrated by C.V. Chelapati, PhD. A lot of refresher information is
provided along with a
large volume of review manuals (too many to carry at one time!). You can
University extension Department directly.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org