Re: SE review course

Samir Ghosn wrote:

> Hello everyone,
> Do you know if there is any SE review course given in Southern California.
> I am curious to know if large engineering firms like Fluour Daniels have
> any such programs avialable to their employees and those who are willing to
> pay a course review fee.
> Thanks in Advance
> Samir Y. Ghosn, P.E.
> Harris & Associates.
> (800) 827-4901 xt 360

  Samir,

    One of the best courses out there is conducted at California State
University, Long Beach
    administrated by C.V. Chelapati, PhD.  A lot of refresher information is
provided along with a
    large volume of review manuals (too many to carry at one time!).  You can
contact the
    University extension Department directly.

    Bob Onishi