The Structural Engineers Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) will
present the following subjects at the Practical Design & Detailing Seminar
on May 2, 2001:
"Snow Load Design (1997 UBC) by William Nelson, S.E.
"Wind Loads: 1997 UBC vs. IBC 2000 (ASCE 7-98)" by Richard Phillips, S.E.
"Design of Wood Shear Walls with Openings" by Douglas Thompson, S.E.
Where: Luminarias Restaurant
3500 Ramona Blvd
Monterey Park, CA
When: 3:00 to 5:00 PM, Wednesday, May 2, 2001
Please see the SEAOSC Website at www.seaint.org/seaosc and click on Seminars
for more information and registration. Reservations are required by Noon,
May 1, 2001.
Jack Bruce, Seminar Chair
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org