Actually, it sounds like "liposuction" would be a heck of a lot less
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
From: Fountain Conner [mailto:fconner(--nospam--at)pcola.gulf.net]
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2001 12:08 PM
Subject: To: Bill Polhemus, Re: Steel corrosion
This is a multi-step process; 'sounds like you may not have paid attention
the individual steps properly.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org