lost engineer report

I am looking for an engineering report.  The house is at 4850 Nomad
Drive, Woodland Hills, CA.  The house appears to have masonry walls.
They might be of veneer construction.

I am to review this house and have been told that a structural report
was lost. There was a hint of possible seismic damage. I thought a
little private investigation wouldn?t hurt.

David Merrick, SE
Mrkgp(--nospam--at)pacbell.net