From: David B Merrick <mrkgp(--nospam--at)pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 19:46:23 -0700
I am looking for an engineering report. The house is at 4850 Nomad
Drive, Woodland Hills, CA. The house appears to have masonry walls.
They might be of veneer construction.
I am to review this house and have been told that a structural report
was lost. There was a hint of possible seismic damage. I thought a
little private investigation wouldn?t hurt.
David Merrick, SE
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org