RE: two way slabs?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: two way slabs?
- From: Balmer James <James.Balmer(--nospam--at)rsandh.com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 08:24:38 -0400
i would check ACI 224.3-95: Joints in concrete construction. You also might consider placing them at points of minimum shear. -----Original Message----- From: David Fisher [mailto:dfisher(--nospam--at)fplushse.com] Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2001 7:11 AM To: Seaint Subject: two way slabs? Any experience on the spacing of construction joints in two way slabs? David L. Fisher, SE, PE Senior Principal Fisher+Horos Structural Engineers 372 West Ontario Chicago, IL 60610 USA 312.573.1701 312.720.0505 mobile www.fplushe.com
Description: JPEG image
- Prev by Subject: two way slabs?
- Next by Subject: UBC
- Previous by thread: two way slabs?
- Next by thread: FEMA / SAC Documents on Web