Re: Guitar

Richard Thompson ... let's not forget about him! He's one of the truly
great ones, some say he's the best. Richard has been around since the late
60s - remember Fairport Convention? - and while most of his contemporaries
are dead and gone, Richard continues to make top-notch music, with frequent
live appearances. Without radio play, he is not known by the masses, but by
gosh, his name should have come up by now even here in our structural
mailing list!

Gabe Bohm
San Dimas, Ca.