And how about...."The Ringworld Engineers"?
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
From: Jones, Mark A [mailto:Mark.A.Jones(--nospam--at)jacobs.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2001 9:22 AM
Subject: RE: SF-reading engineers
L. E. Modesitt's Recluse mega-series is a great SF/Fantasy characterization
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org