Re: SF-reading engineers

I wondered when someone was going to mention the Dune Series.  I can
remember when it came out in serial form in Analog or Astounding Science
Fiction (don't remember the date of the magazine name change).  I had to
wait each month for the next part of the story.

I've been reading ASF/Analog since 1947 and marvel at the things that have
come to past.  It feels like we had a preview of the future in many of
those editions.

Neil Moore, S.E.
neil moore and associates