To: SEAOC Listservice <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: Oil-free Compressed Air
From: Roger Turk <73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 12:26:54 -0400
ICBO evaluation reports for installation of adhesive anchors requires that,
"The hole is cleaned with oil-free compressed air ... ."
Can someone tell me how you can determine that the compressed air is
oil-free? And how often you do it?
A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org