RE: Guitar

You're right and that's why you brought him up. I've listened to him for
many years. He is not as well know in the US as, I believe, he is actually a
British guitarist that goes back to the days of Davey Graham, Bert Jansch,
John Renbourn and other acoustic guitarist from that era.
He has been added to our growing list.

Regards,
Dennis