From: Roger Turk <73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 14:13:56 -0400
No, it just states what was quoted.
A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Bill Polhemus asked:
. > Does the ICBO report mention the applicable ASTM standards?
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org