RE: 2000 NEHRP

Gerry,
As far as I know the proposed methodology for perforated shearwalls is the
same as what was published for HUD and AF&PA by Prof. J.D. Dolan's of
Virginia Tech. I have all of the documents including the cyclic and
monotonic test reports that they published linked to my Technical Discussion
Forum at:
http://www.structuralist.net/cgi-local/UltraBoard/UltraBoard.cgi?action=Cate
gory&CID=15&SID=1650
(make sure that this link is all on one line with no spaces starting with
http: and ending with SID=1650)

Click on the Perforated Shearwalls Forum and then on the Summary Data
Research. This should help as I believe this is the only and most current
methods until NAHB-RC finishes further testing.

Dennis