Re: Lateral Active Earth Pressure Coefficient[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Lateral Active Earth Pressure Coefficient
- From: DWILLIAMSSEI(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 17:07:02 EDT
ff) has a thorough discussion of active and passive lateral earth pressures
including tables of Ka values using Coulomb and Rankine equations. If the
values you're looking for aren't in the tables, you should be able to
calculate them using either of the two equations (assuming you know values of
all the pertinent variables).
Hope this helps.
David L. Williams, P.E.
Snyder Engineering, Inc.
- Prev by Subject: Lateral Active Earth Pressure Coefficient
- Next by Subject: Lateral Earth Pressure
- Previous by thread: Lateral Active Earth Pressure Coefficient
- Next by thread: Through Bolts