Re: 2000 NEHRP

The last word that I heard was that the 2000 NEHRP would be available from
FEMA later this summer.  I had written down the FEMA document numbers in
my notes from the last BSSC meeting, but I for some reason I can't place
my grubby little fingers on my notes at the moment (ah, the first thing to
go is the memory...at least, after the hair goes).

Scott