RE: Investigating Welds

Do you have test data on the reliability of the MPT tests. X-rays is obviously
more reliable and more expensive, however, how useful is the test results
obtained with MPT or the Ultrasonic tests. For certain weld configuration these
tests may be unreliable.

Boh Jaw Woei <boh.jaw.woei(--nospam--at)pwdcorp.com.sg> on 04/18/2001 05:44:52 PM