RE: SF-reading engineers

The latest one that was produced for the Sci-Fi channel with William Hurt.
Great graphics, but I am waiting for a quiet time to watch it uninterrupted
(and in Surround sound). So far, I've only been able to watch a 1/2 hour of
part 1 (of 4 parts) late at night and end up falling asleep through it. This
version ($19.97 at Wal-Mart) is over 4-hours long.
I'm determined to get through it and maybe I'll find something exciting
about it. I'm also in the Middle of Stephen King's "Bag of Bones" which my
son gave me. Thank go for three hours sleep each night:o)

Dennis