RE: Guitar

Maybe I've joined this thread a little late but my list of all time greats
has always included Ol' Slow Hand (Eric Clapton) as well as Jimi Hendrix,
Mark Knopfler, Jimmy Page & Bert Weedon! He's probably not known in the
States but ask any of the guitar greats from the UK and they all claim to
have picked up the guitar using his self teach books from the 50's.