Lateral Earth Pressure[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAINT" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Lateral Earth Pressure
- From: "E.B.Davison, P.Eng." <rndeng(--nospam--at)planet.eon.net>
- Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 08:16:00 -0600
" Soil Mechanics in Engineering Practice" by Terzaghi and Peck, Wiley Pub . Refer to Chapter for complete discussion of Rankine and Coulomb theory of Plastic Equilibrium. If you don't have access to this text or Bowles I strongly recommend purchase as they are invaluable to a practicing structural engineer.
RND Engineering (1997) Ltd.
#210 -9440 -49 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T6B 2M9
- Prev by Subject: Re: Lateral Active Earth Pressure Coefficient
- Next by Subject: Lateral reinf at anchor bolts
- Previous by thread: Light Frame Design Forum
- Next by thread: Always Practice Earthquake Safety