Re: Guitar

Enough with the guitars already.  I can't believe there are so many engineers oozing with so much culture.  My image of an engineer is being shattered.  I thought we were supposed to be the grunting geeks in the back that make everyone's problems go away, not some sophisiticated socialite complete with all knowledge both technical and cultural.

But I guess we are engineers, and we can do anytning if you apply ourselves.

>>> chuckuc <chuckuc(--nospam--at)pacbell.net> 04/19/01 09:57AM >>>
How about Steve Mann (an acoustic contemporary of Jorma in the '60). Cut 3
good albums.
Chuck Utzman