Bottom line: Structural engineers have been and always will be "rad", man!
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
From: H Boge [mailto:HBOGE(--nospam--at)boge-boge.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2001 11:05 AM
Subject: Re: Guitar
Enough with the guitars already.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org