I must also volunteer, as I know all the words to "Tie A Yellow Ribbon" by
Tony Orlando and Dawn, and have been known on occasion to sing along (albeit
absent-mindedly) when the song is played on the "oldies" radio station.
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
From: Gerard Madden [mailto:GMadden(--nospam--at)mplusl.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2001 11:38 AM
Subject: Re: Guitar
Therefore, I will voluntarily removed my named from the cultured list due to
my musical tastes .
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org