Are you SERIOUSLY suggesting that these people have looked out across the
land, said to themselves "Say, why should ICC get all the dough? People know
who we are by our initials, can't we parlay that into some scratch
How can you stand to be so jaded and cynical?
(BTW, the above bit of obvious sarcasm was not intended to let ICC off the
hook. I ain't about to take sides).
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
From: Haan, Scott M. [mailto:HaanSM(--nospam--at)ci.anchorage.ak.us]
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2001 12:19 PM
Subject: RE: FWD: In Re: "The ICC and NFPA's Tug Of War"
Not ego. Money.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org