From: Structuralist [mailto:dennis.wish(--nospam--at)gte.net]
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2001 12:19 PM
To: aec-residential(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc; SEAINT Listservice
Subject: Plywood Overnailing specifications

Can someone give me the specification for allowable % of over-nailing of
plywood for four-ply and five-ply panels? Is there a specification for
allowable over-nailing on OSB as well? Would you mind if I post the spec to
the Structuralist.Net General Notes forum?

Regards,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
The Structuralist Administrator for:
http://www.structuralist.net <http://www.structuralist.net/>
AEC-Residential Listservice
admin(--nospam--at)structuralist.net
(208) 361-5447 E-Fax
ICQ #95561393

discussion forums at"

<http://www.structuralist.net/cgi-local/UltraBoard/UltraBoard.cgi>

http://www.structuralist.net/cgi-local/UltraBoard/UltraBoard.cgi?action=Regi
ster
<http://www.structuralist.net/cgi-local/UltraBoard/UltraBoard.cgi?action=Reg
ister>

Please make sure that when you copy this link that you copy the entire link
beginning at http: and ending with Register. There should be no spaces
between any of the letters or characters.

subscription (always free). To subscribe please use the AutoList
subscription feature for the Polhemus.cc Listservices located at:

<http://www.structuralist.net/AutoList.htm>