Ah, the wonderful signs of spring!
The Robin Red-Breast, the Meadowlark!
Of course, I live in Southeast Texas, so we have our own peculiar signs.
Click below to see the charming fellow I found in my (newly seeded and
sprouting) backyard not an hour ago:
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org