Re: Signs of Spring

Bill:

Wow!  About how long and what kind?   I do a lot of running locally and
haven't seen one this big.  I do see a lot of little one's, which if they
are rattler's, have a more potent bite.  My day's made if I see a bunch of
turkeys or deer.  (Sometimes both go by my office window).  People locally
are complaining about the mountain lions - seems one local kid on his way
home from school felt threatened by one and pulled his trumpet out it's
case and scared the lion away.

My personal problem is a black bear that broke through the front window of
my summer home and trashed the kitchen last summer.  I understand that the
bears are out this season already with two breakins in our area.

Neil Moore, S.E.
in northern california