RE: Signs of Spring

Title: RE: Signs of Spring

Bill:

Your link appears to be dead, so I'll just have to guess ......

Let's see now, suburb of Houston, new lawn, hot, humid, probably raining, is it ......

1]  A 6" Cockroach? (probably named Katy)

2]  A 6' Snake? (probably a Cottonmouth)

3]  A big, ugly, hairy, Tarantula?

4]  A 4' diameter Fire Ant mound?

5]  A Scorpion?

6]  An old, rusty hubcap?

7]  An old, baby blue Houston Oilers foam hand?

8]  A patch a 6' high Black-eyed Susans?

9]  Genuine, indestructible, Johnson Grass?

10] Somebody who's been shot?

My mind is really spinning now, but I give up in utter frustration.

Stan Caldwell in Dallas
(far away from Houston)