Snakes and I have this deal: I won't handle them, and they won't, er, handle
So far, it has worked quite well for both parties to the pact.
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
From: Roger Turk [mailto:73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2001 5:30 PM
Subject: Signs of Spring
When are we going to see a picture of you holding that snake?
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org