S.E Review course

Where are the Bodies!

I would like to get feed back from those who took the review course with
CPEE, C.V. Chelipati course work.  The course cost $2230.00 for the sixteen
week program, all four moudules.  Those who have taken the course might
have an insight if it is worth the cost???  Please advice.
Thanks in Advance
Samir Ghosn, P.E.
Harris & Associates
(800) 827-4901 xt.360