Fountain, I'm not clear on your meaning.
Are you saying that you don't appreciate AISC's efforts? Sorry to be so
dense, but this post was sort of "blurry" as if it had been "moistened"
appreciably. Are you having extrremely inclement weather out your way today?
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
From: Fountain Conner [mailto:fconner(--nospam--at)pcola.gulf.net]
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2001 7:32 PM
Subject: Re: AISC Latest Move
It's getting to the point that every time I say AISC, I spit on the ground
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org