Re: Signs of Spring

That does not look like a Water Moccasin (Cottonmouth) to me, but all snakes
fall into a category created by Lewis Grizzard---"Copper-Headed Water
Rattler".

As a general rule, no snake can harm you as long as it has been already been
turned into a really nice belt or pair of boots.  Green snakes only make nice
boots for a St. Patricks day parade.