Steel Buildings under Earthquake Loading[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Steel Buildings under Earthquake Loading
- From: Yank2002(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 10:10:15 EDT
steel structures and particularly the weakness of steel connections in
seismic zones (Northridge earthquake was given as an example). Somehow I lost
this very interesting message and no longer can recover it.
Will anyone on the list be so kind as to sent the message to my personal
address (yank2002(--nospam--at)aol.com). I would very much appreciate it. Thank you.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Steel Building in Alaska
- Next by Subject: Steel Col.-Beam Strength Ratio
- Previous by thread: RE: AISC
- Next by thread: Re: Autocad Vs BOQs