Steel Buildings under Earthquake Loading

steel structures and particularly the weakness of steel connections in
seismic zones (Northridge earthquake was given as an example). Somehow I lost
this very interesting message and no longer can recover it.
Will anyone on the list be so kind as to sent the message to my personal
address (yank2002(--nospam--at)aol.com). I would very much appreciate it. Thank you.