From: c2 [mailto:jimmycccccc(--nospam--at)email.msn.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2001 9:36 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: AISC Latest Move

    <<  AISC's latest moves will probably not make you very happy.  They
have recently started quietly contacting the vendors of popular structural
engineering design software and demanding a royalty for every copy
sold/licensed, based on the inclusion of their beloved section data.   >>

Not to cast doubts as to the veracity of your statement, but your aspersions
cry out for some form of documentation here.  You have such?  Perhaps
Charlie Carter could comment on this?

Jimmy  C.......(hisself)