I don't claim to be some technical computer whiz or anything but I think something of that nature already exsists in the form of autocad Architectural Desktop. Example: You can create door schedules based on you plan layout. You pick a door, enter a syle, and a size. Then autocad creates the door schedule. Delete or modify the door in the plan or elevation, it automatically gets deleted or updated in the schedule.
As to how to do all that stuff in computerese ... ya got me.
>>> cadraftsman(--nospam--at)hotmail.com 04/20/01 09:41AM >>>
Hi Engineering guys!
Just a small Query, Does one know about the linkage of database(oracle or
DBase)& Autocad? I mean to ask any relativity between database & Drawing,
can be made?... Wanted some tricks & techniques!
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org