We are designing a school project in Los Angeles area
which includes a new pavilion (pre-fab steel space
frame over the concrete. columns).
The space frame manufacturer designed (using their
in-house computer program), stamped, and signed the
space frame drawings/calculations.
We (the engineer of record) designed, stamped, and
signed OTHER structural drawings.
Now the DSA required us (the Engineer of Record) to
put our stamp and signature over the space frame
How you handle this situation?
P.S. Just like "Will you put your stamp & signature
over the VULCRAFT steel joists/girders design
James Lin, SE
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Auctions - buy the things you want at great prices
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org